Cross-platform, opensource, secure socks5 proxy for internet browsing
1. Add remote DNS option.
2. Bug fixes for GFWList mode.
1. Add shortcuts support for Android 7.1.
2. Add Japanese translation by @yyxida.
3. Minor bug fixes.
Minor bug fixes.
Fix an issue on Android 4.4.
1. Add China-Only List.
2. Refine local DNS resolver.
1. Fix a bug of per-app proxy.
Warning: Please update your kcptun server to the latest. https://github.com/xtaci/kcptun/releases/tag/v20160904
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- NFC: Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.